You’re in the right place if you have kids ages 3-12 and you want to stop nagging and yelling
so you can enjoy your kids more
The ‘Get Your Child to Listen the First Time’ Parenting Program
If you’re fed up with your kids ignoring you, tired of hearing back talk, and feeling bad because you’re yelling at your kids…
Then, keep reading, because you can become a calm, confident parent who never has to yell, uses tools that actually work, and unites with your spouse to be the type of parent you really want to be.
- Stressed out from the daily battles?
- Feeling guilty because you’re yelling at your kids?
- Sad that you and your kids aren’t getting along better?
I understand. I’ve worked with thousands of parents who feel this way. There’s no need to worry anymore. You’re in the right place.
If you’re like many of the parents I work with you may be feeling…
- Drained because the daily battles have sapped you dry
- Angry because you have to repeat yourself over and over
- At your wit’s end because you’ve tried everything and nothing works
- Fearful that if you don’t stop it now it’ll only get worse
Now, imagine a day when your kids listen the first time, no one yells, you genuinely connect, laugh and all get along.
That’s why I created the ‘Get Your Child to Listen the First Time’
Finally… A Step-by-Step Program to Get Your Child to Listen the First Time and Give You Lasting Results with Proven Strategies that Work in Less than 45 Days.
With the Get Your Child to Listen Parenting Program you will:
- Reduce your stress because your kids do things the first time you ask.
- Change the way you communicate with your child so you don’t have to nag anymore.
- Discover how to move through power struggles with ease.
- Gain 8 strategies for reducing back talk so you never have to hear back talk again.
- Create a discipline plan that works so you can have lasting results.
- Reduce the strain in your marital relationship because you’re on the same page using effective strategies.
- Feel closer to your child because you’re not yelling anymore.
- Learn 23 proven strategies to reduce defiance so you can confidently respond to misbehavior calmly, without raising your voice
The ‘Get Your Child to Listen the First Time’ Parenting Program Will Transform You into a Calm, Confident, Happier Parent
Who Enjoys Your Kids More
How do I know it will work?
Every parent coaching client that I’ve helped has been successful. I don’t work with just anyone, however. I work with educated, committed parents who take responsibility for their actions and are highly motivated to work hard to make changes so their family can be happier and more peaceful. If you’re that type of parent, I encourage you to take the first step now.
I’d love to help you get started with a complimentary
Happier Family for You Planning Session.
If you’re highly motivated to make changes that will bring more happiness and peace to your family, then I encourage you to apply for a complimentary Happier Family for You Planning Session. Together, we’ll explore your biggest parenting challenges and roadblocks that keep you stressed out and frustrated with your kids.
During your Happier Family for You Planning Session, you’ll receive expert parenting advice and a personalized parenting plan for your family. We’ll meet one-on-one, by telephone, at no cost and together we’ll create solutions that can work for you.
You’ll leave the planning session with:
- Written positive outcomes for a happier family.
- A new awareness of what’s causing many of the outbursts in your parenting right now (they may not be what you think!).
- Parenting strategies that work.
- A renewed sense of energy about turning around your parenting challenges.
- A next-step action plan for moving your family into the next phase of happiness, connection and peace.
You’ll leave the session feeling hopeful, inspired and re-energized about your family and how you can be happier in 2013.
My schedule fills up quickly! Please apply now if you’re serious about dramatically reducing the conflicts in your family and getting results that will help your family smile more often, have more fun and be happier.
To apply for a complimentary Happier Family for You Planning Session, enter your information in the secure form below. Our team will contact you within 1-3 business days to schedule your session if your application is approved.
I welcome your calls or emails. Just let me know how I can help you reach a clear decision. There’s no pressure to enroll. Please contact me if you’re considering the Get Your Child to Listen the First Time Parenting Program and need more information.
I look forward to supporting you!
My warmest wishes for your success,
Toni Schutta, M.A., L.P., Parent Coach
Connect with Toni Schutta on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn: