“Discover 3 Essential Strategies to Get Your Kids to Listen the FIRST Time so You Can Yell Less & Have More Fun Together”
This FREE Quick-Start Report, “How to Get Your Child to Listen the First Time” ($97 value), will help you:
- Discover the #1 strategy for reducing power struggles with your kids and gain more peace and harmony in your family.
- Find the best way to get on the same page with your spouse so you can create a consistent plan that works and stick to it!
- Transform sassiness and disrespect into polite, respectful conversations you can be proud of.
- Uncover a mistake that over 70 million parents are making so you can create a calmer family who enjoys time together.
You’re going to love this free report, especially if you’re:
- Snapping & yelling when the kids push your buttons and don’t do what they’ve been told.
- Worn out from the daily battles.
- Feeling stuck because you’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work.
- Arguing with your spouse about the best approach while the kids divide and conquer.
- Exhausted by the constant back talk.
“I’ve helped thousands of parents just
like you solve their biggest parenting
challenges to create cooperative kids,
happier families & peaceful homes.”
“Rachel is such a good listener now… Thanks again for all you taught me!”
“You would be amazed if you visited my house now compared to a year ago when we worked together. Rachel is such a good listener now. She even says to me things like “Mommy, I listened the first time.” Bedtime is SO much better than before. I feel like I am more in control of my own outbursts than ever before as I recognize my triggers and now take steps to prevent the outbursts. I haven’t yelled at the kids in quite a while and it’s so much better for all of us! Thanks again for all you taught me through our sessions.”
- Stevie Borne, mother of two, Eagan, MN
“Home life turned around 180 degrees…”
“Working with Toni Schutta was a great experience for me. We had eight sessions and we met by telephone. I have two girls and one with ADHD and our home life turned around 180 degrees. In the beginning I felt hopeless and anxious and in the end I had so much confidence and I was getting along with both of my girls beautifully. Thank you isn’t enough!”
- Brielle Stoyke, mother of two girls, ages 3 and 7, St. Paul, MN
“My husband and I are working together more closely now & back each other up….”
“Toni is awesome! Every parent could benefit from working with her! One of the benefits is that my husband and I are working together more closely now and we back each other up. I can now anticipate problems that may come up with the kids and get ahead of their game. The accountability was really key to our success, too.”
- Martha Hoeppner, mother of three, Mpls., MN
Get Instant Access to this
FREE Report Here:
“Three Essential Strategies for
Getting Your Kids to Listen the First Time” ($97 value)
I look forward to sharing my best secrets with you to help you get your kids to listen.
Wishing You the Best,
Toni Schutta, M.A., L.P.
The Parent Coach Who Gets Results
Get Parenting Help Now
Where Peaceful, Happy Families are Possible